Mountain View Dog Training in Amissville, Virginia, has helped hundreds of people train their dogs to be the wonderful companions that only dogs can be. Our approach is positive, supportive, and fun for both the canine and the human members of each team.
We hold classes in two locations:
- indoors at Hungry Like the Woof, at Hungry Like the Woof, 147 Alexandria Pike, Warrenton, VA 20186
- outdoors at Mountain View Dog Training, 766 Viewtown Road, Amissville. VA 20106
Our January 2018 Classes at Hungry Like the Woof — Check out Body Awareness!
Our classes for January-March 2018 are now posted in full. We continue to offer Body Awareness for Your Dog. It’s now a four-week class and will be held on Friday evenings.
The Nose Knows
New class schedule for Nose Work coming soon.
Agility Classes in Amissville (outdoors)
- Wednesday morning Competition Agility drop-in: 10:00 AM (NOT IN WINTER)
The following classes are held indoors near Vint Hill:
- Competition Handling: 10 AM (drop-in)
- Beginner Handling drop-in: 11:30 AM (drop-in)
- Novice drop-in: 1 PM (drop-in)
- Advanced drop-in: 2:30 PM (drop-in)
- Agility Skills with Equipment: 4 PM (not a drop-in; class is full)
Email us at email@example.com if you’re interested in our agility classes.
Mountain View at HLTW Class Schedule for 2017/18
Our classes at Hungry Like the Woof run on an eight-week rotation. Our schedule for the year is as follows:
- Jan 22 – Mar 11, 2018
- Mar 19 – May 6
- May 14 – Jul 1
- Jul 9 – Aug 26
- Sep 3 – Oct 21
- Oct 29 – Dec 9