For all of our classes, you may do one of the following:
Please pay up front (mail us a check or pay online using PayPal; online registration will take you to PayPal). Our mailing address is PO Box 36, Amissville VA 20106.
For all of our classes, you must provide us with proof of your dog’s current rabies vaccination and distemper/parvo vaccination. We do accept current vaccine titers – but we require a veterinary certificate or statement. We need to retain a copy of your rabies proof for our files.
Note that continuing students must provide a new registration and updated vaccination records at the beginning of each year.
Note that we offer a discount for dogs recently adopted from a shelter or rescue organization. Those prices are reflected on our Payment page. This discount is only valid for the first Puppy Kindergarten or Family Dog class.
Obedience Class Schedule
- Family Dog (6 weeks). Sunday, January 17, 3 PM. $110
Agility Class Schedule
Scheduled, time-limited classes
(these are not ticketed classes)
None until spring 2015. However, we have ongoing agility classes all winter – as weather permits.
Ongoing classes (ticketed)
- Pay with tickets – Tickets are 6 for $85. Use one ticket each time you come, or you may pay per class $15 each)
These are all ongoing classes, 12 months a year (weather and personal schedules permitting). New dog-handler teams are welcome, subject to evaluation for placement. Call first! And be sure to check our calendar for dates; our weekend classes in particular are subject to cancellation because of our trial schedule. If you aren’t sure, just call or email us.
All classes listed are 1 hour in duration unless otherwise noted.
- Novice Competition Agility – Tuesdays 10 AM
- Competition Agility – Wednesdays 9:30-11:00 AM
- Agility Challenge Class – Do not be afraid. Nothing new about it, just the name. Sundays, NOW at 10 AM until done. Dates: See homepage. Subject to change due to weather or agility trial schedule. Please check with us close to the day you plan to come, just to be sure it’s going to happen
- Obstacle Confidence – Sundays 1 PM
- Novice/Open Handling – Sundays 2:30 PM
- Obstacle Confidence (Part II) – Sundays 4 PM